[Spridgets] Denso alt mount

Mike/Donna Carpenter mail4carpenters at peoplepc.com
Wed Apr 23 06:00:25 MDT 2008

Hi Ron and all,

I would like to switch to alternator on my Seven.  I remember seeing and meeting Mal Fay at Mid-Ohio back four or five years ago.  I liked the small alternator set-up.  I would like to buy one and need the part number or better description and any info that is passed to Ron.  Can youall help me?

Thanks,

Mike Carpenter