[Spridgets] Oil Cooler

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Thu Apr 24 18:23:54 MDT 2008

My oil cooler has a hole in it at the base one of the fittings, probably from twisting a frozen nut.  It may be weldable if it could be gotten clean enough.  Any thoughts?

Also, the hoses that came on it are very short, maybe because they have been cut in the middle and pieced back together or because they are not standard.  I would rather have longer ones, but the catalogue does not specify lengths.  Are there choices in lengths or DIY kits that can be cut as desired?

Michael Rowe
Long Island, NY