[Spridgets] cooling system issues revised---Help

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 19:43:14 MDT 2008

David is on to something. The air can also cavitate
your water pump very quickly, cause the sheet metal or
plastic blades to fail big time, spit all the water
onto the track and make Flounder nearly spin behind
you.

Check the water pump inlet hose and the edges of the
flange for cracks at the bottom of the radiator too.
They can suck air in and hose you, no pun intended.