[Spridgets] how to pull the engine

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at mac.com
Fri Apr 25 12:44:19 MDT 2008

Group,

I am resonably certain these were used by the factory to install the
engine.  Sometimes they put them in the car tool kit and other times
did not.  There was a set in the tool kit for my car. (Off the sales
lot in 1960)

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor)
2000 Miata Special Edition