[Spridgets] Note from Paul A

Paul Asgeirsson PAsgeirsson at worldnet.att.net
Mon Apr 28 19:00:56 MDT 2008

Hi all,

It's been beyond my belief how all of you have and are supporting me in my
temporary illness.  All your good wishes and your most welcome cash
contributions sent though Pete Shull to me.  That has been most welcome and
has been used very nicely at the pharmacy.  Thanks so much.  As a contributor,
I'm personally happy to contribute but as a recipient, I'm almost embarrassed
to receive it.  Funny how things can shift in life and in your mind.

The Drs, diagnoses as to Multiple Myaloma is accurate and the medications they
have prescribed are seemingly right on target for the ailment.  The visits to
the Oncology group are now starting to be further apart and I'm also starting
to be out of bed more hours a day.  I'm still pretty weak, but starting to do
some work a couple times a week at my bench.  Yes, I'm still shipping the 5
speed kits, so they are now going out the door OK.  I'm staying at my GF's
house about 50 miles away so I'm only getting messages off my machine and the
computer.  For the most part, I'm getting on back to them, so keep in
contact.

If I have missed any groups with this message, feel free to forward it on to
them.

Your support has really overwhelmed me and I'm not sure how I can ever repay
all of you for it.  It has been more than I've ever expected it to be.

You need to focus a bit on Pete Shull now.  He's not feeling well from his
recent bout with arthritis and chest pains.  He has labored for me, now I
think it's time to let him know how you feel about him.  He's done a Herculean
job, all the while he has felt a lot less than well.

Thanks again for all the support all of you have given me.  It's an incredible
experience being supportted by such a nice bunch of folks on assorted message
groups.  Thank you, thank you thank you!!!

All the best,  Paul A