[Spridgets] Rear Bonnet Seal Mk1 Sprite vs. Mk4 Sprite

James Gruber thistle_3619 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 08:20:22 MDT 2008

Hey does anyone know if the shape of the lip of the cowl is the same on a Bugeye as on a later Mk 4 Sprite. I need to order a Bonnet Seal so my forward tiliting Buyeye Bonnet can be final fitted to Bugsy. I'm guessing the shape is the same but it's only a guess. Anyone know for sure?

  And yes I know the Moss stuff does not fit right. Ordering from McGregor. Nice folks over the phone.

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Bugeye Sprite
Cincinnati, OH