[Spridgets] Holy Sprite Information

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 17:18:43 MDT 2008

Spridgeteers,

The Holy Sprite is on its way to Toms River! Carolyn and I will pull our leg
tomorrow into Tuesday.

I talked with Frank today and there is still going to be a need for raising
some money for necessary parts, paint, etc. Of course, cash donations are
very welcome and should be sent directly to Frank. In talking we thought
maybe some special T-shirts might be used as a fund raiser.  To that end, I
put up a temporary internet page and Frank's Dad, Larry, worked out a shirt
design.  Take a look at the page at:

http://www.starrtech.net/~jimj/Holy_Sprite/Holy_Sprite.html

Please cross post this information where allowed....
--
Cheers!!
Jim