[Spridgets] Turn Signal Flasher, Brake Pressure Sensor

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Tue Aug 19 21:22:16 MDT 2008

Dave G. wrote:
> Now that you mention it...
> Wat about the spridget generator and main beam lamps...
> How *do* you get that damn holder out of the speedo and tach housing

The plastic holder is in the speedo and tach housings with thin metal
eared tabs.
They should pull right out. I have snapped a few of those metal tab
things but a simple copper wire shoved in along with the plastic tube
will hold it.
Or if all else fails, glue but then you have to ground the bulb sockets,
that's why I use a thin strand of copper after I learned the glue and no
clip meant no ground for the bulb.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ