[Spridgets] Bugeye Values

jfisher3 at fast.net jfisher3 at fast.net
Fri Aug 29 15:14:02 MDT 2008

FWIW
For the first time, I recently gave in to several forces and had some cars
appraised by a very reputable agent, engaged through a car club. I just got
the results today.

My 59 Bugeye with a 1275, 5 speed, disc brakes, roll bar and some other
goodies was appraised at $25000.

My good driver quality 4 speed 69 Z28 Camaro was appraised at $38,000.

My guesses were exactly $10000 off, in two different directions!

Of course nothing changes, they are worth what someone will pay for them.  I
think my "guesses" are closer to reality.

Does anyone think he checked the NADA guide?

John Fisher