[Spridgets] i got spotted

Andrew Payne andrewpayne at intrex.net
Fri Dec 5 19:21:43 MST 2008

I don't know Ed. I do enjoy those, but 3rd gen RX-7s are very nice, terrible
wheels not withstanding. I love my WRX, if you have never driven one on a
back road, you are missing out. The RX8 and Mazda 3 are very fun modern cars
The old Impala is great in the theme of the Cake song "stick shifts and
safety belts, bucket seats have all got to go. When I'm driving in my car
they make my baby seem so far."

Anyway, most any car can be fun if you treat it like a rental.

Drew