[Spridgets] Ebay item....--ZERO LBC

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Wed Dec 10 20:59:11 MST 2008

DA*M, David !!!

<<Even without this situation, I would pay good money NOT to be
considered for ANY political office.>>

So you WANT (HOW MUCH???) me to return the Petition Forms I got
just TODAY to get you nominated for Cook County Board President (to REPLACE
'Thumbs (IN the 'coffers') Todd Stroger' with YOU
(David 'Sandals' Leib)???

Since WE know better than to 'discuss' this further on a telephone, you have
my mailing address, so just send your Western Union MoneyGram to
my home address (PLAIN white envelope, PLEASE) by standard USPS Mail.

On second thought, please deliver to me IN PERSON on the steps of
121 Symonds Drive (you KNOW what 'town').  That way we can just be a couple
'plain' LBCers (so wear SHOES for whilst out of car ONLY) and
won't offer up a clue to anybody that might be watching.

I would think that $50,001.00 should do it.

That OK with you (I sincerely hope) ???

My best regards & looking forward to a mutually rewarding
business venture !!

Me
Please visit my site at:		www.justbrits.com