[Spridgets] Megasquirt

Hal Faulkner hal at katemuir.com
Sat Dec 13 10:41:04 MST 2008

Glen, et al,
I have been thinking aout the moving target that is my rebuild.  I have a
maniflow intake and several sets of HS2s.  how feasable do you think it
would be to modify the carbs to be throtle bodies?  Also where would one
mount a trigger wheel on the A series?  The logical place is the damper, but
could you get it on there and still be able to change the fan belt without
pulling the engine?  Or at least raising it off the front mounts?
Hal

Glen said, "I'm thinking about building a normally aspirated 1275
manifold/Megasquirt bolt-on setup to put on the Morris truck one day.
Something others would have some interest in copying rather than the turbo
deal on Bugsy thats too much for most folks.  Simple welded steel intake, 2
into one, single upstream injector, simple aftermarket or junkyard
throttlebody"