[Spridgets] Spriget Trans Builder in SE US?

twobees at sprynet.com twobees at sprynet.com
Sat Dec 13 18:03:48 MST 2008

When I was in New England, John Esposito--Quantum Mechanics was a couple of towns away.  He built me a great trans for my MGB.  Now I'm in Florida.  SO, John is a bit far.

Anyone know of a good trans-builder in the southeast?  I'm near Tampa.

Had a lot of trouble with the current trans today at Roebling Road & a few weeks ago at Moroso.  While I'm the first to admit that I'm not used to shifting with my left hand, and the clutch master cylinder is in bad shape, I'd like to find someone near here who can improve this trans the way John did my MGB -- a great rebuild with racing in mind, c.r. gears from an MGC, and an o.d.  No need for o.d. on the Turner, although 6,000 rpms & an indicated 105 mph on the long straight at Roebling might indicate a need.

Any leads will be appreciated.

Norm Sippel
'59 Turner
In Memoriam Steve Agins, Mr. Turner US.