[Spridgets] Impact Wrench (NO LBC)

David Littlefield dmeadow at juno.com
Mon Dec 15 20:40:45 MST 2008

I've got a Craftsman rechargeable that I've been very pleased with.  It
only goes up to about 50 lbs, but that's enough to get the lugs off the
racecar, which is the heaviest duty use I have for it.  It is 19.2 volts.
 The wife bought it on sale and it came with a cordless drill, two
batteries, and a charger for $99.  I've used the hell out of the drill,
too.  It it not as heavy duty but has been more reliable than the $200
DeWalt piece of crap I got that has been fixed on warranty once and still
has a bad switch.

You can find the combo kit here, or look for the wrench separately.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00911550000P?mv=cf&vName=Tools&c
Name=Portable+Power+Tools&sbf=Brand&sbv=Craftsman

David