[Spridgets] datsun 5-sp speedo gear

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Wed Dec 17 14:12:40 MST 2008

Is this it? Halfway down the page

http://www.datsunparts.com/Transmission-5-Speed

Rivergate seems to offer the part also:

"We can obtain other Nissan parts for you if your Nissan dealer is not a
convenient source. We also stock a few small parts, gearshift bushings,
speedometer pinion gear, etc. Please e-mail or call if you cannot get your
Nissan parts locally."

from http://www.rivergate5speed.com/pricelist.html

.bill in oregon