[Spridgets] Trix?

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Thu Dec 18 11:16:17 MST 2008

Hello Spridgets,

  Once again the easy, cheap, fast method pays off! Paul A. always
  gives me a ration because I hold my grill in, NOT with the FOUR or
  however many bolts, but rather have the ears broken off and hold in
  on with TY-WRAPS. One headlight quit working on low beam, which
  usually indicates a loose wire rather than a burned out bulb, so

  I went down cut two ty wraps, pulled the grill, found the loose
  connection and put it all back together...  and Bob's your uncle.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                          mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"

  Join the army, meet interesting people, kill them.