[Spridgets] Thoughts for the Midget 50th

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Thu Dec 18 17:18:11 MST 2008

Hello,

    If the primary function of the event is to be to gather the
    greatest possible number of Spridgets, then by all means hold it
    somewhere near the East Coast. Some fantastic roads in or around
    Tennessee and the like. If I recall the states with the greatest
    number or participants at LotO we Indiana and....... ..

    OH     yeah..CALIFORNIA!  As I understand it there were nearly as many
    Spridgets at the San Diego Conclave last year as participants at
    LotO. ... So California has the best possibility of getting the
    greatest number of attendees at a Sprigets event. We can all go to
    Glen's house!

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  That's not line noise--my modem's speaking in tongues!