[Spridgets] Thoughts for the Midget 50th

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Fri Dec 19 16:00:47 MST 2008

Michael Rowe wrote:
> Does anyone have access to "Traveling Salesman"-type optimization
> software? It might be interesting to see exactly what location
> minimizes total travel of the Spridgets on this list.
I believe Biff did this a couple years ago with the frapper maps.
They said Ohio was the most central location.
So maybe we can all go Buckeyeing in our Spridgets! Hey it is closer
than Osage Beach for me but I really don't care where it is.
My Sprite may not have been designed for long highway drives but it does
fine at 70 mph all day.
I never had a luggage problem but I could always ship my luggage to the
destination, it's the spare parts and tools that were a problem, what to
bring? Luggage or spares?

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ