[Spridgets] Thoughts for the Midget 50th

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 19 21:01:53 MST 2008

Ah, yes, how true, Grasshopper.  BUT, during the week things are very open.
Think of it: a weekend of travel time to get there, five days of weekdays to
do the event, and another weekend to get home.  No weekends needed.  Cheaper
weekday hotel rates.  Only one week of vacation from work to pull the whole
thing off.  Early in the summer is bug-free and beautiful.  Wisconsin prices
are cheap as compared to other resort areas.  Road America, according to
Mario Andretti (and me, for whatever THAT is worth), is the most beautiful
track in the world.  Bar none.  Any other concerns?

LAD