[Spridgets] bent frame rails

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Fri Dec 19 21:04:04 MST 2008

<<Now we need to ask ourselves, why did they go about doing this 'retrofit'
bend of the frame rails.>>

Since the 9 snap windscreen Frogeyes have the "curve" HOW can it be called
'retro fit'??

Up until 10 - 15 years ago everybody HAD the chance to ask DMH himself
as he was a frequent US visitor going to half dozen or so events per trip.

One of the other foremost Spridget acknowledged authors AND experts IS
the List's very own "Weslake-Monza 1330" and I would suggest Brian, that
you do some Archive researching to find out WHO he is<G>!!  Said individual
has a few pics of himself (both alone and with other Spridgeteers) in the
section "Special People & Special Cars" > Sprites or Midgets Link.

Keep in mind the car WAS designed with CHEAP as major factor in mind !!!