[Spridgets] THEFT! Spridgetech - Please Read

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 22 15:33:47 MST 2008

I just heard from Rod Hahnemann at Spridgetech that there was a break-in at their shop in Michigan (Redford). Patterns and molds were stolen for various LBC parts, particularly the Bugeye bonnet and MGB parts. If you see or hear anything about these molds or hear of some new supplier who happens to pop up selling fiberglass parts, please contact Rod (spridgetech at ameritech.com). You can also email me, SOAVERO at YAHOO.COM and I'll get you in touch with Rod. Please forward to anyone else you think of who may be able to help.

As many of you know, Spridgetech, Rod Hahnemann and Dave Craddock of Spridgetech/Preform Resources are top-notch race part fabricators and suppliers, and also happen to be two of the nicest guys involved in this hobby. Rod in particular has saved my bacon and gotten me to the track more times than he'd probably care to remember.

Thanks,
Ron