[Spridgets] THEFT! Spridgetech - Please Read

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 22 19:15:12 MST 2008

Ed,

The police will do their part. My post is not a replacement for that. However, I don't expect that the Michigan state police will be watching swap meets, ebay, craigslist and race car parts sites for Bugeye bonnets while many on this list will, so please keep an eye out for suspicious newcomers.

Ron