[Spridgets] THEFT! Spridgetech - Please Read

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 22 21:21:00 MST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Soave" <soavero at yahoo.com>
To: "Spridgets" <spridgets at autox.team.net>; <team-thicko at autox.team.net>
Cc: <spridgetech at ameritech.net>
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 4:33 PM
Subject: [Spridgets] THEFT! Spridgetech - Please Read

I just heard from Rod Hahnemann at Spridgetech that there was a break-in at
their shop in Michigan (Redford). Patterns and molds were stolen for various
LBC parts, particularly the Bugeye bonnet and MGB parts. If you see or hear
anything about these molds or hear of some new supplier who happens to pop
up selling fiberglass parts, please contact Rod (spridgetech at ameritech.com).
You can also email me, SOAVERO at YAHOO.COM and I'll get you in touch with Rod.
Please forward to anyone else you think of who may be able to help.

As many of you know, Spridgetech, Rod Hahnemann and Dave Craddock of
Spridgetech/Preform Resources are top-notch race part fabricators and
suppliers, and also happen to be two of the nicest guys involved in this
hobby. Rod in particular has saved my bacon and gotten me to the track more
times than he'd probably care to remember.

Thanks,
Ron

Might I add that I bought some fiberglass pieces from Rod a couple years
ago.  We met in IL to swap parts for cash when Rod told me that a couple of
the pieces didn't come out as well as he had hoped.  He wouldn't take any
money for them.

Now, when a guy is that straight up with his customers and potential
customers, he deserves attention from us.  If you value good suppliers in
this day of cheap junk that you get from most suppliers, do him right and
look out for him like he looks out for us.

Larry Daniels