[Spridgets] List messages.. ;^))

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Wed Dec 24 16:58:37 MST 2008

>>> Don't tell me they are no better than used car salesmen....

You folks DO know the difference between a used Spridget salesman (spurious
LBC "content") and a computer salesman, don't you?

The used Spridget salesman KNOWS when he is lying ;-)
And I used to work for the same company as the poster-child for the
computersa;esman side of the joke. I learned that when the salesman tells
the customer what he wants to hear to make a sale, it is the fault of the
technician installing the equipment if said equipment does not do what the
salesman said it would, whether that is physically possible or not. Of
course, the salesman who knows his product and tells the customer the truth
makes no sales and no commission...
David Lieb