[Spridgets] Christmas evening and Doctor Who (no LBC)

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 25 20:15:20 MST 2008

--- On Thu, 12/25/08, millerls at ado13.com <millerls at ado13.com> wrote:
"You need to see the early episodes of  Who with Tom Baker in the Genesis of
the daleks."

I like those episodes too.  Tom Baker is the guy with the curly hair and the
scarf, right?  I guess maybe the reason they don't appeal to me as much as the
david tennant ones is that I never saw enough of Tom Baker in a short enough
time period to get a real feel for the show.  When Tom Baker was playing the
Doctor, I could only catch the occassional episode on the PBS station in
Nashville.    Don't think they broadcast them regularly - I watched whenever I
could, but it was sporadic at best.

Besides, the newest Doctor continued to bring us Rose Tyler, who I thought was
great.  That is, till we were introduced to Martha Jones who is one of the
most beauti... Oops - getting carried away there.  Lets just say I like the
recent editions of the show.  Now that leads us to Catherine Tate.  She may
not be the hottest of the Doctor's companions, but she is certainly one of the
best actresses and comedians to ever play the part.  I absolutely love her in
her own show where she plays all those different characters.

 - David

Larry Miller