[Spridgets] 'green' cars

Billy Zoom billyzoom at billyzoom.com
Sun Dec 28 19:40:06 MST 2008

> upwards of $5,000 to replace when the time comes.
The time comes every couple years. I saw a show on TV about the
environmental impact. There's a large area of pollution around the nickel
mines, a large area of pollution around the sites where they process the
nickel, a large area of pollution around the plant that makes the batteries,
and the old used batteries are a toxic nightmare.
Personally, I wouldn't trust a hybrid because there's just too much
technology involved for them to be reliable after the first couple years,
and none of them can match my Honda for mileage.