[Spridgets] Rivergate thoughts...

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Wed Dec 31 09:59:44 MST 2008

Hello Dean,

          I cut the maximum of the can to lower it. It's right at 1"
then a new base was welded on (instead of using the old one) Then we
filled in the hole completely and move it forward about 5/8", again
the max possible. The hole was put in oversized to fit the boot rubber
from a Healey 100/6. This is with the offset welded stick already.

When people look in they sometimes catch that something is different,
but no one has yet to put their finger on just what it is other than
the different boot.

my FIRST solution was to get a generic gaiter and use the ring from
the later Spridgets to hold it down, but I too wanted it to "seem"
original...

YMMV!   (Oh i have the Morris Service kit)

I know I know,.. no attachements to the list.. but Dean get's his pic!
--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  The subliminal message for today is.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of IMG_0766.JPG]