[Spridgets] The calendar

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 2 13:40:53 MST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: Robert Bruce Evans
To: dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com ; Larry Daniels
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 2:01 PM
Subject: The calendar

David and Larry....

I guess I have been around Sprites (and Midgets) just about as long as anyone
on the list, so I have seen the good, the bad, and the indifferent.   I must
say that the calendar you produced is without a doubt the finest piece of
Spridget-related memorabilia/accessory/whatever that I have seen in the last
47.75 years.  Excellent.  Superb.  Unequalled.  Unrivaled.  I have been a
professional wordsmith far longer than that, but to my mind, no words can top,
"Congratulations on a job well-done!"

(I normally begin marking it up with all of Pam's doctor appointments, etc. as
soon as it is hung.  But not your work.  It has pride of place, and is and
will remain, a virgin.)

Thank you.

Buster

I need to set the record straight on the calendar.  I originally was working
with David to put together a calendar, but when it appeared that it wouldn't
work because of the high up-front costs, I resigned assuming David would, too.
Evidently David found another way of producing a calendar with no (or little?)
upfront costs.  From there, he ran with it.  I didn't even know he was doing
it.  If there are accolades due for a job well done -- and there are -- David
deserves them, not me.

Good job, David.

Larry Daniels