[Spridgets] Bluegrass Healey Club SpringThing Info.

Trevor Jessie trevorwj at insightbb.com
Sun Feb 3 15:00:00 MST 2008

I'm posting this for my local Healey Club (Kentucky).  (The president
is a Sprite owner and wanted me to share this with the spridget lists)
Here it goes:

Join us for Springthing May 15-18 among the historic horse farms and
distilleries of Kentucky. Whether this will be your first SpringThing
or you've lost count, this is truly one you won't want to miss. We've
assembled some creative minds from the Bluegrass Club and close
neighbors to provide a truly original experience.

Come enjoy the entirely new format with special twists on Popularity,
the Rally and much more! You'll have the opportunity to enjoy famous
Kentucky backroads, historic Kentucky locations, and decadent Kentucky
food and drink.

We will begin in Louisville on Thursday night. Come early to enjoy
site-seeing opportunities in the big city! See historic homes, come
experience the city's expansive artisan district in historic downtown
or just make sure not to miss a minute of the party! A welcome
reception will be hosted Thursday evening at our host hotel.

On Friday make sure to gas up and pack up! We won't be returning to
Louisville. From there the trip gets a bit more interesting. We'll see
some great sites and give you plenty of time to make the most of your
vacation in Bluegrass country! We'll enjoy fantastic driving and
touring opportunities. Do a little, do a lot. Drive fast, drive slow.
It's all your choice! During our day we will have the opportunity to
tour the Bourbon Heritage Center at Heaven-Hill Distilleries. We have
secured special pricing for the Center, a tour of Heaven-Hill and a
tasting, as well as your very own keepsake.

Our major banquet will be hosted and sponsored in part by Woodford
Reserve Distillery. This is truly an amazing opportunity to see a
premium bourbon brand distilled the Kentucky way and experience a
buffet full of Kentucky specialties. Your Woodford Reserve tour is
included in your Registration fee. Just a little thank you from the
Bluegrass Club to you, our guest!
You've heard of the event, now come experience it for yourself. This
won't be the one to miss!

   Visit www.springthing.info for more information and to download a
registration form.

For more information contact Ben Moore at future50 at mac.com