[Spridgets] Effing snow!

Robert Weeks lists at woozy.com
Wed Feb 6 19:57:33 MST 2008

Hey Brad,

Luckily they were wrong again. I was able to make the 10 mile bike ride
while only a few drops of rain were coming down. Did that ride faster
than I'd ever done it before, must have been something energizing in the
air. Then for the second leg 10 mile leg of the journey in the MG not a
drop of rain or hail or anything else. Just a nice breeze.

Realized when I got home that I had the Drive By Truckers song Tornadoes
playing over and over in my head ;-)

Robert