[Spridgets] NO LBC -Guitars

shop at justbrits.com shop at justbrits.com
Sun Feb 10 12:21:51 MST 2008

With all the music chat thought I would tell youse about a young man I have
watched grow up and all along become a really, really fine picker<G>!!  Even
tho he is the son of an ex-talk radio gent (and friend) it never "went to his
head"!!  He is oneof the most politest young man I have EVER met!!

He has played with Buddy Guy, Melencamp (also one of his early teachers),Lenny
Kravitz, J.L.Hooker, Joe Satriani (also one of his early teachers), and a
bunch of others.  Both above "teachers" played pick-up gig at my local tavern
and both were really neat gents to sit a gab with<VBG>!!!  For Grad present
his Dad gave me an original (1 of first 100) autographed Les Paul!!!

Trev's Dad asked me athe the end of Trev's soph year if he could park in my
drive for the next 2 years which I of said yes to.  Took me up to late fall to
get him to QUIT calling me "Mr. Kaler"!!  He is that polite!!!  Almost drove
me insane tho<G>

So check this out!!

http://www.trevormenear.com/

Be sure to read "Bio" and check out the AmEx link!!!  Pretty cool!!

Ed