[Spridgets] 'Hopper - Danica!

Deikis, John G John.Deikis at va.gov
Wed Feb 13 06:46:17 MST 2008

Not so fast!  I think those little bits of cloth are the Nomex underwear
required under the driving suit.  I've seen Soave change at the track,
and he wears little pants like that.  It's an Illinois thing.  Maybe
it's a dago thing...Danica Patriccio?
-JohnD

p.s.: I don't follow this pro racing stuff much, but what ever happened
to that young woman from the UK who was racing with Champcar a couple of
years back?