[Spridgets] oh oh toy boys

type79 at ix.netcom.com type79 at ix.netcom.com
Thu Feb 14 06:15:06 MST 2008

Interesting.

On my last visit to the MINI dealer, the salesman knew so much that he couldn't contain himself and it got to the point that I was felt like I was being assaulted with irrelevant minutia.

(As an aside, I find it obnoxious that BMW and now MINI people speak in model number code.)

OTOH, on the general subject of sales and retailing, your experience is just a fall-out from our self-service society and the desire and demand to purchase EVERYTHING at wholesale. When there is little or nothing left for the salesperson, there is no incentive for anyone to enter and remain in that career.

For christ's sake, I remember when there were knowledgeable career audio salesmen!

Times change and we're all guilty. Therefore, we should all be charged and do time.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/