[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Have you guys seen Officer Dude??

Biff Jones biffjones at verizon.net
Thu Feb 14 09:42:18 MST 2008

The local TV station had Dude sayer and his mom on last night with mom asking
for Officer Dude's badge. The Mayor was asked about it but she gave the usual
statement that it was under police department review. Officer Dude is now on
paid leave pending the investigation by the department. Glad you had the link
to the whole tape as the local communist tv station was only showing a few
short clips, not the complete tape.

While the officer overacted I would have wanted to punch the little bastard
myself if he kept calling me "dude". The punk's mother says her son was
"assulted" for no reason.  Mom was a proxy blond who looks like she had one to
many qualuds plus a lot of other drugs in her past. There are signs all over
the inner harbor area that say "No Skate Boarding" and in the clip where dude
sayer was sitting (finally) a pole to his right with a no skate boarding sign
but all you see is the back of the sign.

As the officer pointed out if this punk called a local drug dealer "dude" he
would be shot. That kid needs "a foot up his ass" and learn respect. JMO

Biff