[Spridgets] Have you guys seen this??

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 23:51:12 MST 2008

I have secret information from an unnamed source that all of this is a
result of space aliens putting drugs in our water supply. That's what caused
the cop to go ballistic. That's what caused the kid to be a smart a$$.
Don't tell anyone...  Shhhh!!!   We have meetings all across the world every
night teaching mind control and alien intervention..   Soon the world will
respect only us!!   Hahahahahahahah!!!

Cheers!
John Birch

On 2/14/08, Ron Soave <soavero at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm writing a follow up where I tie it all in to the
> advent of the Designated Hitter rule in baseball in
> 1973.
>

> --- Ron Soave <soavero at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > The whole Freakonomics book was amusing.
> >
> > --- Bill Gilroy <wmgilroy at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Oohh, oohh, oohh, Mr. Kotter.  Can we correlate
> > the
> > > drop in crime to
> > > legalized abortion

> http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City
Don't miss "50 Years of Spridgets" at Lake of the Ozarks, June 26-29,
2008!!
For info and registration... <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>