[Spridgets] Have you guys seen this??

Larry Macy, Ph.D. lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Fri Feb 15 11:19:27 MST 2008

I consider my self to be a hippy as does the mom of my kids. And my
kids would never act that way. Dad not bneing around and mom not
parenting is NOT indicative of hippies. Rednecks and slobs, yes.
Hippies, no.

Larry

Quoting Billy Zoom <billyzoom at billyzoom.com>:

>> Somehow I don't think he's the spawn of hippies.  More likely rednecks!
> I was talking about the KID!
> It's pretty obvious that his dad isn't around, and his mother doesn't spend
> much of her time parenting. That kids like is going to be one long train
> wreck.
> BZ

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at bbl.med.upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

and
you're a fool for the rest of your life.