[Spridgets] Car Sales

Mike/Donna Carpenter mail4carpenters at peoplepc.com
Fri Feb 15 12:32:12 MST 2008

I have seen what you just wrote so many times.  I think the economy is simply so bad that they (salespeople) will pretty much try anything to trick or persuade your money from you.  You are just 1 in 3 billion people and if you are a little perturbed it wont matter they will get the next sucker.

I like how now days you go into a dealership and you say that you want to buy a car and they automatically ask how high your payment can be.  Then I state that I want to pay for the car and drive off with it - no payments.  They stare blankly at you.

People now days are so ridiculously stupid, it is hard to laugh anymore as it is scary.  I was raised that credit is not a good thing and that you save up your money until you have enough and then you go and buy what you need (NEED) not want.

I think that my generation (born in the early '70s) is probably the last of the breed that has a little morals, brains, and self control.

Mike C