[Spridgets] Car Sales

Bud Pazur bpazur at excel.net
Sat Feb 16 08:50:31 MST 2008

Yes, Ron, I agree about the people that you see - but the kids and people
you are talking about (new grads in physics and blue collar demographics
near Chicago) are about in the 90 percentile. I think, for the majority of
high school and college kids, there is a dumbing down. You only have to go
to the supermarket for evidence - the cashiers are very suspicious if I try
to get rid of some change. And, as for boys, the situation is especially
bad - who get 80% of the scholarships, and who predominates in colleges
now - girls. I saw this with my son's friends, male and female. I see it in
my workplace, too.

Bud