[Spridgets] Frank's Fuel Pump tip findings

Chris Manuel cmanuel at wi.rr.com
Sat Feb 16 17:51:29 MST 2008

Hi-

I had to stop at my local auto parts for some non Sprite parts to fix the
plastic car that my wife trashes (Saturn).  I wrote down the part number
that Frank suggested for the fuel pump and yes, it was in stock, and for
around $35.00

Guy at the counter asked what it was for and I told him, and he actually
looked out the window to see if I drove it there.  Funny considering how
much snow is here, but I digress.

Although this pump is US made, the box cracked me up.  Here is a link to the
photo of one side.  http://www.elmbrookcomputers.com/pump.jpg   I swear at
my main car in German, but this translation got me.  I guess we'll be
renewing the fire extinguishers when it gets warm enough to work on it.
Bomba.  Kind of like ba-boom-ba...?

Chris

2000 528iT
1966 MKIII