[Spridgets] rte.70 to Ozarks?

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Tue Feb 19 22:01:01 MST 2008

I have one word for Denver to Kansas City. BORING.

Other than that the rest is fine. YOu will be climbing the higher
parts of the Rockies. Stop off in Rocky Mountain National Park and hit
Trail Ridge Rd. Beautiful. Had my non- EFI Midget up there several
times when I lived in Colorado.

If it concerns you, you can take 80 and go through southern Wyoming.
Not a pretty, but not bad in June either.

Larry