[Spridgets] David Lieb thru TX

David Ramsey dwramsey at att.net
Wed Feb 27 01:08:24 MST 2008

I can answer that.  It is a crossflow/electric fan, small main 1098/206 head
with a 263/267 CALCAMs regrind, Jet-Hot coated LCB header with a real
muffler, 1 1/4" Hs2's, Vizard spec intake manifold (port matched), all ARP
fastners, 210 5-speed with Datsun clutch/ Rivergate plate, balanced
driveshaft with a 4:22 rear, 155 80R13 Michelin M&S rated tires.
		Crash

David,
When you get rested-up, maybe you can entertain us with some details &
highlights of your trip.  I'm a long-trip-in-old-car junkie ;)
BTW, what engine, trans & rear end ratio does that Bugeye have?
Thanks.
Bud Osbourne