[Spridgets] 2009 Calendars?

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Fri Feb 29 09:16:29 MST 2008

A number of you were kind enough to say some nice things about the 2008
calendars from the Sprite and Midget Club. Praise of any sort makes me giddy
and prone to do stupid things like repeating the mistake of volunteering ;-)
I am seriously contemplating the creation of a 2009 Sprite and Midget
calendar. I figured I should let you folks know now so that you can take
some great pictures of your projects and trips during the driving season and
email them to spridget.calendar at gmail.com . I am not looking for concours
trailer queens, I am looking for project cars, for 1500 Midgets, for all
ages and styles. I am not sure about that "modified MG" with the V8 on ebay,
but maybe...  I think I have enough pictures from my trip home in our new
Bugeye to fill a calendar, so please email me some of your pictures from
this year so that someone besides Trish will want to buy a calendar.

As usual, the higher the resolution, the better. Please do not send me links
to web pages full of shots of lots of cars; take the time to decide which of
your pictures you would really like to see in the calendar and send those to
me. I will not be trolling the web looking for Spridget pictures; all of the
pictures in the calendar will be ones that people sent me for that purpose.
I don't know that I can promise to repeat this year's claim that everybody
who sent me a picture got at least one shot in the calendar, but I will try
hard. Feel free to pass this on to other lists and forums of Spridget owners
as well.
David Lieb
1972 RWA Midget
1960 RWA Bugeye