[Spridgets] Collector Car Insurance

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 29 11:29:51 MST 2008

Rose Gribbin at American Collectors Insurance was very nice to deal with when I signed on last year.  I have not needed to place a claim (not that I'm complaining) so can't help in that area - but I've experienced reasonable rates and friendly, helpful service so far.  When I went for my historic tags, I realized that I had left out my middle initial on the insurance forms.  This made the insurance forms not match my drivers license.  A call to her was all it took - she quickly changed the documents and faxxed them to the DMV and I was able to get everything in one trip - which is something of a miracle in New York.

  Her number is (800) 360-2277, extension 278.
   - David

"K. Valentine" <kevin at valentinephoto.net> wrote:
  Hey ALL,

Who has had good or bad experiences with what companies and/or services?

All input appreciated ;)

Kevin V.
You are subscribed as tncarnut1 at yahoo.com

http://www.team.net/archive