[Spridgets] New Engine oil change

Daniel1312 at aol.com Daniel1312 at aol.com
Tue Jan 1 14:52:36 MST 2008

Probably down to me posting when I'm tired.  To do the 100 mile oil  change
is extra cautious for me.  The oil filter is a K&N so ought to  be better than
the standard Unipart offering.  I used to use Unipart's  premium brand because
it had a magnetic trap in it but they stopped making that  one years ago.

The particles in the oil were nothing out of the ordinary and the magenetic
sump plug only had really fine stuff on it.  The oil had a good oily  colour,
clean and NO sign of looking like silver paint!

So, no concern on my part just keeping the list updated.

Also I finished fitting a set of speed bleeders today and am very pleased
with them.  The main reason I switched was a search for a stainless steel
nipple and that led me to to the stainless steel speed bleed.  My car has 8  inch
rear drums for which the slave cylinders are aluminium so I was  particularly
pleased to get a steel nipple into them.

Regards

Daniel1312