[Spridgets] NW Caravan? to 50th in Mo? DON'T MISS THE ARKANSAS OZARKS

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Wed Jan 2 13:57:48 MST 2008

> ...  There are many roads
> and routes to choose from including the Pig Trail...

Having experienced the Pig Trail a couple years ago, I will be happy to
agree that it is worth a significant detour to drive it. In fact, the first
thing I checked when the location was announced was how far of a drive it
would be. It is a different kind of fun drive from the Tail of the Dragon,
but even better in some ways (like the absence of cops with nothing better
to do).
David Lieb