[Spridgets] Welder, Ablolutely Green but I got one

Flash. thefirebuilds at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 11:59:57 MST 2008

Oh, don't weld things in shorts either.  The metal has a really neat way of
getting down your socks and burning your ankles.  I also have a fleece I
wear that is obviously not a natural fiber because the stuff burns through
it like a hot knife through... um human skin.

--
"Une vie ` me cacher et puis libre enfin
Le festin est sur mon chemin" - Le Festin