[Spridgets] Bed Check

Flash. thefirebuilds at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 06:34:35 MST 2008

I heard mostly Kenosha got hit.  Who cares about rednecks and old AMC
Gremlins?

I was in Ozaukee county, about 10 miles north of the Milwaukee county
border.  I saw lightning when I left Milwaukee but didn't think much else.
It wsa 70 degrees in Kenosha though, that's a bad mix with that cold air
still hanging around.

On Jan 8, 2008 6:15 AM, Timothy H. Collins <thcollin at mtu.edu> wrote:

> I see on the news this a.m. that Wisconsin and other places blew away
> in the storms last night. Time for a bed check. Everyone OK?
>
> Tim Collins
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/

"Une vie ` me cacher et puis libre enfin
Le festin est sur mon chemin" - Le Festin