[Spridgets] Big online / live auction

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Fri Jan 11 05:37:34 MST 2008

> How did the yellow car do??

Well, to tell the truth, thanks to Hal Faulkner posting here that the car
was on Craig's List, I decided that this was the Bugeye that wasn't going to
get away. So, instead of driving my Midget out to San Diego and back (about
4200 miles round trip), I am going to save a thousand miles by flying out to
Reno with Trish, driving the Bugeye down PCH to San Diego, then driving home
from there. Fortunately Crash was willing to keep the car there until 2/19
when we pick it up. For the first time in my life I now own a car that is
older than I am.
David Lieb
1972 RWA Midget
1960 RWA Bugeye