[Spridgets] a tale of 2 hardtops

rrengineer at dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Sat Jan 12 14:21:52 MST 2008

I have a top that has just been painted and I have new seals to install
from Bill Bolton.  This top is the one that I had a disagreement over with
the "Air ride" Huntington Beach idiot.  I would be willing to part with it
because I find it difficult at my age now to get in and out of the car
with the top on.  It has the original glass (I don't know where the idiot
would get new glass like he mentions in his auction) and all hardware is
there.  Before I put it on Ebay if there is any interest let me know.  I
don't want to ship it and I will take $800 for it, even though I have
$1200 into it.  Your gain.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2