[Spridgets] OT cell phones, a little preachy

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Sun Jan 13 09:02:59 MST 2008

But it is like drunk driving... the drunk seldom gets the worst of it. We
should ALL be on our cell phones 24/7 so we aren't the ones injured.
Obviously, folks, I am merely displaying a sick sense of humour and not
seriously advocating any such course of action.

How many of us are old enough to remember all the same arguments regarding
listening to the radio in the car? I am not trying to excuse cell phones, I
prefer their absence myself, but I imagine that stats on
per-equipped-vehicle woulkd show some interesting things about GPS devices
as well.
David Lieb